Lipodissolve- surgery free lipo??

1. "LIPODISSOLVE micro-injections offers a new nonsurgical cosmetic approach for reducing localized fat deposists of the face or body without downtime."

Has anyone had this done, or known of someone who has? I saw before and after pictures and the results look great, but I'm curious if anyone has had experience with this. TIA!

2. I'm not a fan. I've watch my step mother, and best friend suffer through this. After its all said and done, with an unhealthy lifestyle, all the pain and suffering, the fat came back. :tdown:

Basically its a series of shots that a patient receives. You swell heavily for the first few days. The fat is mobilized in your blood stream and then you are forced to excrete it. (meaning you s**t it out) Side effects include, but are not limited to, swelling and pain at the site of the injection, diarrhea, uncontrollable gas, general over all swelling and pain, burning sensations, etc.

3. Isn't it the same as mesotherapy? It doesn't sound like there is conclusive evidence that it really works from what I've read.

4. Very similar... Good question. There are some doctors who consider lipodissolve injections to be purely phosphatidylcholine, while mesotherapy combines phosphatidylcholine with other ingredients, such as aminophylline, hyaluronidase, procaine, lidocaine etc. Lipodissolve gives you the benefits of phosphatidylcholine alone while mesotherapy has added ingredients that help to enhance your body's ability to burn rather than store fat. Hyaluronidase enhances the penetration of phosphatidylcholine into the fatty tissues and help break up the tight bands that hold bundles of cellulite together. There is no agreement at this time as to what the best formula is for burning fat or reducing cellulite. I have read that mesotherapy patients have experienced significant pain, and swelling moreso than lipodissolve (not that lipodissolve isn't painful).

I personally have a great appreciation for managing cellulite with www.velashape.com I think its a great product- and has outstanding results for circumfrential reduction. The best way to remove fat would be true liposuction, real diet and exercise, or cutting it out (tummy tuck..etc)

5. thanks southhampton! I really had no idea what the whole process consisted of.

6. I would be wary of this procedure. Didn't the company go bankrupt? I've read extremely, extremely bad things about this, so investigate carefully.

7. This thread is 5 years old...