Lip sync battle

i love this show! so far my favorite has been Dwayne Johnson, the Rock. he was hysterical lip syncing Taylor Swift's "Shake it up." and i loved Anne Hathaway doing "Wrecking Ball." the fact that everyone is laughing and having a really good time makes it great entertainment.

^I agree and I don't really know why she is on there. The best part for me is the trash talking. Definitely loving it, even though most of them are people I don't usually pay much attention to.

they all just look like they are having such a good time it's hard not get sucked in. the show just makes me laugh - and that's good entertainment.

Dewayne Johnson vs. Jimmy Fallon is the best one so far.

That was great, I agree! The Rock was awesome doing *Staying Alive* and Jimmy was good too.

The Anna Kendrick/John Krazinski duel was fun too.

I've read that celebs are calling to get on the show and that other networks turned it down. Now it's a big cable hit

It's fun to have a 1/2 hour show that's nothing but entertainment and the people on it having a good time.

Dewayne Johnson vs. Jimmy Fallon is the best one so far.

That was great, I agree! The Rock was awesome doing *Staying Alive* and Jimmy was good too.

The Anna Kendrick/John Krazinski duel was fun too.

I've read that celebs are calling to get on the show and that other networks turned it down. Now it's a big cable hit

It's fun to have a 1/2 hour show that's nothing but entertainment and the people on it having a good time.

I agree with both of these! It's perfect, harmless, laugh-out-loud fun!