Lip scrub

heavensent

Shop-a-holic
Sep 20, 2005
7Brown_Sugar_Jar_Above_copy.jpg

http://thelipscrub.com/index.php?p=home

The Formula
Literally, my beautiful kitchen became my laboratory. After weeks of mixing and experimenting, I came up with a formula that I simply could not get enough of, and the lip scrub™ was born.

My lips had never been pinker or smoother; my gloss never looked better. It became a staple in my makeup bag, and I was using it every single day. Really, truly- every day. That’s when I knew I was on to something.

I use a lip exfoliator from CO Bigelow. It comes in a little tube like their lip balms. My lips get flaky when the air is dry. The exfoliator works wonderfully to remove any dead skin, then I follow it up with the balm.

I use the one from Mary Kay and LOVE it! It makes your lips feel so soft which makes it look better when you put on lipstick, gloss, etc...

They also make awesome scrubs for hands too! :smile:

Heavensent - thank you so much for posting!! I live in cold, frozen upstate NY, and this is definetly what my poor abused lips need... so they can be refreshed for spring. I am running out after work to search for some! Thanks again!

Oh save your money, just use honey and sugar. Just like hand scrub: body/hand cream with a spoonful of sugar, rinse, you will be amazed how your hands become.