Lip Injections...

1. Okay, has anyone done it? Don't be shy...

Restylane, Cosmoplast, Collagen?

I am getting Cosmoplast tomorrow, the DH is away and I like to try new things while he is gone not judging my cosmetic exploits. :p

Those lip-plumpers in a bottle do not work for me; I have very sensitive skin and every one I have tried just burns my skin. :hrmm:

So, I would love to hear needle stories if you all have any....:biggrin:

coco-nut likes this.
  2. lol I don't! I'll just stick with lip-plumping glosses. My girlfriend did get collagen injected in her lips and they look great. Definitely make sure you go to a good doctor!

3. LOL I like how you do it while he's away! He'll come back to a new woman! :smile:
    I'm sorry i can't help you here, I've never done it, but I probably would, let us know how it goes!

4. LOL - I go to my plastic surgeon.

5. Loganz, you're so pretty, I've seen your picture! You don't need to do anything to your lips!

6. You are so sweet. :shame:

We only live once, I have always wanted to try it, that is what is great about today's options, we can try things and if it is not for us in 4-6 months we are back to the way we were.

I think little touch-ups here and there help preserve and enhance our beauty...of course if I come home looking like a parrot I will post a picture and we can all have a good laugh. :lol:

7. Ehhhh... I agree actually! If it makes you happy, why not!

8. I haven't but as long as it's not done w/ a heavy hand I don't see the harm in trying! You KNOW we'll need some photos though, right!?

9. before AND after photos please :nuts:.......if only i weren't so afraid of needles....

10. will do before and after photos - you can't post a thread like this and not be willing to show the results. :push:

11. I can't wait to see, I'm sure it'll be fah-bu-lohs !

12. My sister did it (hope she doesn't mind me saying). It looked nice and natural the first 2 times she did it. Just don't do it more than twice is my advice!

13. Go girl.

My Q-Med (= Restylane) stocks went up five per cent today :biggrin:

14. How much does it cost? I think if you want to enhance your own beauty, then more power to you! My esthetician gets it done and I just love the way her lips look! They don't look fake but very lucscious! I have this thing with lips...don't ask me, I'm weird :biggrin: ! But I just love the way full lips look. I might consider it too later on.

15. Cosmoplast is $350 (or so) a syringe - and I think you need 1 syringe for top and 1 for bottom.

I will give more details tomorrow after I get back from the Dr. Cosmoplast is a human collagen whereas restylane (around $500 a syringe) is hyalauric acid.

My PS's receptionist said cosmo is more popular for lip-plumping; so, I scheduled to give it a go.

Oh, and I went to inamed's website for info there too.