L'Ingénieux PM vs. Le Talentueux

L'Ingénieux PM vs. Le Talentueux, Which based on my comments?

1. L'Ingénieux PM

2. Le Talentueux

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So here I go again, I'm having serious second thoughts of buying the dalmation sac rabat. I like the L'Ingénieux PM in black beacuse it looks like a DR. bag and come may I'll be DR. Dentist!!! So it would be cute. However, I also like the Le Talentueux for an evening bag (but then again I have the monogram macha which is a beautiful evening bag). Also this will be by 17th LV bag and 17 is a special numebr for me, I know it sounds qooky, but I'm weird like that.

Please choose which bag!
    I think the dalmation will wait until someone will buy it for me!
    eaOpi.jpg p10506101_ph_althero_Black.jpg
  2. They are both beautiful, but I would chose the L'Ingénieux PM since I could fit more in it, lol.
  3. Ingenieux, it's amazing bag!!!
  4. Will you clean my teeth? lol

Both are great, go for something different like the L'Ingénieux PM
  5. I voted for the L'Ingenieux! I love how it exudes classiness:biggrin::flowers:
  6. L'Ingenieux
  7. Definitely the L'Ingenieux !
  8. 100% l'Ingenieux
  9. My likes always seem to be in the minority! I love the le talentueux, you should definatly go for that or still get the sac rabat!
  10. L'Ingénieux PM!

11. [​IMG]
  12. they're both beautiful, but i suggest the L'Ingenieux, and like luckylvlover said, get the Dalmatian Sac Rabat :biggrin:!
  13. I like Le Talenteux better. It's a very beautifully-styled bag, with a less common shape. Whereas the doctor bag can be found anywhere, I think Gucci had something similar.

Do you have more hand-held satchels or more shoulder bags?
  14. they're both stuning bags. Since you have the la fab which you can use either as a shoulder bag or handheld i'd go for the

it looks a bag that you can dress more casual with, if you're going with black.

for the the la tel in black looks more dressy.
  15. The L'Ingénieux PM.