Liner for the Neverfull

1. Should i get a liner for my new neverfull MM? Is the used sagging shape part of the charm of LV bags?

2. Yes for both questions....get a purseket if you want to eliminate some of the sag.

3. I have the liner for mine, but haven't used it yet, kinda liking the sag.

4. I have a large Purseket that I use with my Neverfull MM but to prevent the sag, I just used the cardboard LV boxes and cut them to fit the bottom of the Nevefull to keep it sturdy. I also do this with my Speedys.

5. I actually bought something made for the bottom of the neverful to eliminate sagging competely. It's amazing and keeps the bottom cleaner.

6. ^^same here! I love the base shaper I got for my Neverfull MM. It's very neat.. when you spill something (like the sweats from a cold bottled water), the base gets the wetness, not the lining of the bag.

7. That's what i was actually talking about. Where did you get yours? i see them posted on eBay but are there other places?

8. i also got a base shaper for my neverfull GM i got it on eBay for about 25 bucks

9. I cut a piece of cardboard to fit the bottom of my MM & it works great :tup: