LineaPelle Has Added A Couple Bags To Their Closeouts

1. Their bags are wonderful!!!
    I have 4, and love all of them - the leather is so soft!!

I wish they gave dimensions on the Dakota Satchel. I like bigger bags.

Thanks!

Won't let me use the code though......

2. I wish they had the Dakota Satchel in black. :sad: Bummer.

Does the toutie code work on everything? I think I'll get something else I've had my eye on. TIA. :smile:

3. Here are a couple of eBay auctions for the Dakota bag that have ended. For the code to work, you have to set up an account and log in. It will not work unless you do that first. Your're right...the leather is soft. I'm still waiting on one of the Dyllan bags to be further reduced.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-LINEA-PELLE-Black-Dakota-Group-Handbag-Purse-530_W0QQitemZ270164681044QQihZ017QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Linea-Pelle-Dakota-Satchel-Black-Leather-448_W0QQitemZ270167011354QQihZ017QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/LINEA-PELLE-DAKOTA-BAG_W0QQitemZ110171801293QQihZ001QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

4. It should work on everything. Again, you have to create an account first and log in. If you don't do that, the code won't work.

5. I did log into my account - or do I need to create a new one??? Will try that.

Thanks for the post and the info bagachondriac!

6. That's strange that it doesn't work. I tried it on at least three items before posting!! You used code toutie .....correct?

7. I did log in to my accout & it didn't work for me. I'll try creating a new account & see if that works.

8. Created a new account, and "toutie" still doesn't work.

It says "promotional discount code not found" - dang it!!!

To buy, or not to buy......

9. You can shoot me now if you like......I'm either getting old or brain dead!!! The code is style15 for 15% off.

I am soooo sorry. I was also online with shoprumor trying to order a bag (I have a $300 credit there). I had to log into my rumor account in order for the toutie code to work. Good Lord...I need to take a break. :smash:

10. LOL - no problem! Thanks for the code - guess I'll have to order now!

11. I love that Dakota Satchel - thank you for posting!

Dumb question, how does one pronounce "Linea Pelle"?

12. Lynn a ya Pell eee ( At least that's how I understood Bethany to pronounce it on the occasions I spoke with her)

13. Thank you!
    I just ordered the Dakota Satchel!

14. Oh...you're welcome! I do like their bags and eventually want to buy the Dylan Double Handle in pumpkin or the large Speedy in iron.....both gorgeous bags!!! I'm waiting for a price reduction though!:graucho:

[​IMG]<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
    [​IMG]
    </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>Dylan Large Speedy
    </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>$ 412.50

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​