Linea Pelle Surplus Chic $75 Close-Out!!

1. does anyone know the dimensions on the Surplus Chic Double Handle?? im checking out but i wanna make sure its roomy! thanks!

2. ahh too late i bought it anyway! yay!

3. Their Surplus Chic bags had not even been on their website until they added them this evening, so I don't know. The measurements for the smaller Beverly satchel (sold out) are 13.5" L x 7" H x 6" D ...they appear to be similar in size based on the pictures. The larger Beverly (it's quite big!) is 15" L x 8" H x 7.5" D

4. thanks so much...i just placed my order so i hope it went through! i got the teak...i went back to check and see the other colors..and none were available..so im CROSSING MY FINGERS as itll be my first LP!

5. crikey, what a steal!

6. Ugh... I broke my ban. For $63 (and free shipping!), what else could I do?!

7. same here..i couldnt resist!

8. ooh, now i'm nervous my order will be cancelled after seeing those other posts. i ordered the double strap in saddle, and it no longer shows up on the site--if i snagged it, i must have got the last one! *crosses fingers*

9. EEK! thats wat happen to me too..but i received my confirmation..even after the other colors didnt appear..i just wish i knew the dimensions! good luck though!

10. I have to confess that I should have got the last Surplus Chic, the price I paid is even lower. :p

Cannot wait to see the bag.

11. ME TOO! I CANT WAIT!

12. i got my first LP yesterday..and...i luv her!ill post some pics later!