Linea Pelle L.A. Sample Sale 12/1 & 12/2

1. yayyyy Linea pelle Sample sale (with Julieri jewlry) :yahoo:

Sample Sale will be open from 10am-4:30pm
    Saturday, December 1st & Sunday, December 2nd.
    2222 Barry Ave. Los Angeles, CA

proceeds benefit the natl Childrens Cancer Society.
  2. I wish I lived in LA!!!!!
    I love Linea Pelle bags....
    I'm so jealous!
  3. It is freakishly close to my home lol! I did a double take since these things always seem to be downtown.
  4. what time do you recommend that we get there by? It's my first time going to a sample sale :yes:
  5. I'm going to go at 10 AM only because I want to try to make the Thomas Wylde sale too. I'm sure they will have plenty so I wouldn't stress about getting there super early or anything.
  6. anyone go to the sale? how was it ? what did they have there? I am very tempted to go but not sure if its worth the trip.
  7. I was going to go, but I got lazy. I REEEEEALLY don't need to be tempting myself with more bags and I didn't feel like driving across town for belts. I hope people snagged some good stuff, though.
  8. I ended up getting a jean belt for $30, and 1 clutch + 1 body clutch (each worth $50) i thought the clutches were FABULUOUS since they had chains for the handles instead of the leather. There were A LOT of Dylan Reptile bags/clutches ($200), some studded satches/totes for $175. The overall prices ranged from $35-$200 (for the handbags)- and nothing exceeding that price. Since it was my first time purchasing from LP, I wasn't exactly sure of what i wanted (besides the 3 things), also i'm waiting for the HH/ BE sample sales! :p
  9. Did you go to the Thomas Wylde sale this weekend? How was that? I wanted to go but really can't afford it right now. :sweatdrop: Did they say if they're having another one next year? TIA!