Linea Pelle discount codes?

1. Does anyone know of any discount codes for the fall? Thanks a million!!:smile:

2. Might still be Style15 for 15% OFF.
    also - $100 off on orders $500 or more-BTS500.
    $60 off on orders $350 or more-BTS350.
    $25 off on orders $200 or more-BTS200.
    Umm, nice avitar, I have not crossed paths with you before on this! Hello:yahoo: fellow duranie!

3. moving to Deals & Steals Forum

4. OMG! I just noticed your avatar and name for the first time just the other night and I was like, I need to say hello to this girl!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your avatar! :nuts:You lucky girl!! When did you meet Simon?? I'm so jealous!!!! BTW< thanks for the info on the discounts!!! :smile::yahoo:

5. Wow, Duranie, I just noticed that the guy in your avatar is Simon LeBon! Duh...I though it was your boyfriend/husband.

6. Wow, Duranie, I just noticed that the guy in your avatar is Simon LeBon! Duh...I though it was your boyfriend/husband.

That's a good one- I'd have a house full of Chanel's! LOL
    Damn, I love my hubby but to be married to John or Simon, nice!
    Look me up on MYspace, I am duranie70 there as well, lots of duran pics. This was taken the last week of May after the fan club show at Hammerstein Ballroom.

7. I just used BTS500 for the $100 off, it worked, thanks!!

8. Just received my first delivery from Linea Pelle. Never heard of them before TPF. I purchased 3 handbags (2 have arrived so far) and 1 wallet. I love 1 handbag (like the other) and the wallet. Best of all, I was able to avail myself of the $100 discount, and the entire purchase cost just under $500. Thanks for the posting!