Linea Pelle Dakota Satchel Close-Out

1. I just checked the STYLE15 code and it worked!! Total only $85....free shipping.

2. thanks! got the double handle in brown! 85 bucks- what a great deal!

3. I tried to resist because I certainly don't need another bag!! For $85...how could I not. I bought the same bag as you.

4. They have quite a few bags and alot of great studded belts! There are some great deals on those belts. And that studded speedy is cute, too....but I think that I'll pass since I'm not at all familiar with the brand.

5. Wow that's some sale! I got the black Dakota shoulder strap one a few months ago for what I THOUGHT was an amazing sale price of $195 from off 5th....

6. Oh boy! They seem to have added some stock to the sale; I picked up the large Bianca speedy in black and white, with the code for 15% off and free ups shipping, my total was $127.50! I have been lusting for those bags, so cute, Thanks for posting!

7. And you know what is totally sick about this? I am sitting here waiting for UPS to deliver two other bags I bought last week! I need help!

8. I think we all need help after that incredible HH sale!! From that sale, I kept 7 bags, and also purchased the Crawford hobo from Be&D this week. Yesterday, I purchased the Bianca Stud and smaller Beverly satchel. Had to ask them all to delay shipping because I am going out of town for a week starting tomorrow. That in itself with be theraputic....don't you think?!?! If I don't know about the sale, then I can't possibly get into any more trouble. Last week, I had the fraud department call to check on all these charges for handbags being made to my credit card. I think the lady with whom I spoke over the phone thought I was a "nut case"! She might be right!! HEHEHE!!!:lol:

9. Are there any pictures of this bag being carried/on the shoulder?

10. i'd like to see a pic as well. anyone?

11. they just put a new bag on....

surplus Chic Single Flapover Hobo

reg 450 now 75
    not for me but maybe somebody else...

12. [​IMG] Also this one.....reg $650...now $75!

and another one...

[​IMG]

reg $225..now $50!! I don't care at all for this one.