Linea Pelle ***COMMENTS*** for "Photos Only Thread"

Hi, ladies!

I was looking at the pic thread of your beautiful LPs and saw the cobalt color. Can any of you tell me which of the pics in that thread is a good representation of cobalt?

Thanks!

The cobalt is more of a medium blue and not as vibrant as the pics where it looks like it is BRIGHT BLUE. It is not a navy IRL, but a medium blue that looks brighter in sunlight. Looks great with jeans IMO.

Here is a pretty accurate pic of the colour. It does have slight purple undertones but it's definitely a blue bag. Hope the picture helps you to decide.

6t1oub.jpg

Cathead87 and LindaP thank you! I am still loving these bright colors, but I am rocking the chianti right now. :smile: To me its very sophisticated looking, and the dylan medium is such a comfortable bag. So, I have my camera back!! I will try and post pics of my current collection tomorrow. I think this is the most LP, I have had, ever!!

Cathead87 and LindaP thank you! I am still loving these bright colors, but I am rocking the chianti right now. :smile: To me its very sophisticated looking, and the dylan medium is such a comfortable bag. So, I have my camera back!! I will try and post pics of my current collection tomorrow. I think this is the most LP, I have had, ever!!

I can't wait to see your pics! :happydance: