~*~ Linea Pelle Chat thread! ~*~

hi everyone. i was just browsing the lp website when i noticed this bag:

zvojt5.jpg

obviously it's not a Dylan Crossbody Tote. i'm having doubts if this is a Large Speedy though because of the pairs of studs at the bottom. the Large Speedy typically has 2 pairs on each side but this has just one. anyone's got any idea on this one? thanks!

This is the Dylan crossbody tote. It is currently on the Linea Pelle website as well as Piperlime. There are also two reveals of this bag in other threads, one in black and one in sand.

hi darcy, thanks for your reply. but i think it's really different because of the studs. the Crossbody has studs that go from the sides to the bottom of the bag whereas the one in the picture has the studs from the front/back then going to the bottom, like the Large Speedy and the DMT. also it's missing the crossbody strap.

anyway, here's a picture of the Maya Large Speedy i saw from MOB's fb. didn't realize it would look this good on a mod pic:

http://i47.tinypic.com/v7czg9.jpg

if only i hadn't just gotten a black mini :girlsigh:

The LP subforum has been pretty dead lately. LP leather is my fav but I haven't bought anything in a long time due to limited funds. I haven't been too thrilled with some of the new styles or colors, as well.

I have two older bags that I really love, but it seems like quality has gone way down and the leather can be hit or miss. Sometimes it is waxy and other times has that slightly sueded finish. I also can't stand the new lining. I have one really old bag with brown lining, one with the sily zebra - and then a basically new one that i cant stand because it has thatcheaper feeling zebra cotton. i'm looking for a deal on a used bag and wallet set but then i might give in to a newer set if i can find something good from a "non risky" source that maybe accepts returns in case things aren't what i remember from back in the day. the last few bags i saw in person were nordtrom and like i said, really hit or miss! the hardware seemed to go all cheapie there for a minute too - hopefully that's no longer the case. and as long as i am running my "mouth" here, is the turquoise really turquoise or is there a sky/jean blue somewhere out there? is that lapis??