~*~ Linea Pelle Chat thread! ~*~

WOOHOO!!! Awesome deal, that is super cool that she gave you all the disocunts.

I thought the color teak looked nice online. It's one Id have to see in person. I gambled and won with the Scotch.

After seeing the modeling pictures on the Luna Boston, I liked the teak much more. I love the scotch color too, I already have a dylan shoulder in scotch or some other light brownish color so I thought I would try the teak. I hope I made the right choice!

I just wish LP would branch out into a few more designs, a few more colors.
They made GORGEOUS bags, and the leather is TDF!!

Sorry you missed Piper, Sydney, Angie and Samantha. Over the past few years they have offered many colors. Hang in there, something is allways coming up. I love the new metallic Vanessa for holidays.
I am just sick of those two models.

Sorry you missed Piper, Sydney, Angie and Samantha. Over the past few years they have offered many colors. Hang in there, something is allways coming up. I love the new metallic Vanessa for holidays.
I am just sick of those two models.

LOL! I too wish I had seen LP earlier, also!
I have never owned a metallic bag that the metallic did not rub off. Do you see this also w/ LP metallics?

Stormy.. tried to PM you.. since you are the resident LP leather expert.. do you know of anyone in TX who can make a strap for an LP bag? I can not find anyone local. TIA!!

Happy Halloween PEEPS!!

WITCH-halloween.gif

Ellie, I only have a small metallic LP, but no rub-off. The Dylan mets have a hand-rubbed finish, so it's already off intentionally in a 'distressed' manner. I rather like it.

OMG! I just pulled the trigger on my first LP bag! I got the Scotch Dylan Shoulder bag from AA :smile: I am so excited! We are about to turn into our summer months here in Australia and i think this colour is going to be perfect for summer... weeee! I am so excited! Now the wait begins..

Congrats tess! Please post pics when you get it...I really love the scotch color and would love to see more IRL pics of it. I'm thinking of getting the dylan zip tote in scotch.

I got my dylan zip tote in black over the weekend and OMG, it is amazing! I am in love with the style and the leather is just divine. It seems even better than last year's dylans.