Lindy Lovers...

OMG, you've converted over to the dark side. What happened?

Well to answer your question, the top flap is quite easy to get in and out of. And I can't rave enough about the design. Very functional and stylish at the same time. And prior to that darn Harpers Bazaar ad, it was quite the "under radar" bag in the states.

As for dark colors in swift, I can't quite remember as my dear SA showed me the options nearly 6 months ago. Feel free to PM w/ further questions. Swift is so yummy. You will not regret it. Both my SA and I really adore this particular design.

I leave one zipper open usually (not to be stylish, but to be functional....this is how I usually find my Lindy....one zipper open...:P) and I find I wear it on my arm usually (like the Birkin).

Truly the most functional H bag!!

Did we decide it was more useful than just a camera bag? lol I'm always liked the lindy, except the dam strap the connects the handles together, i always want to raid the store and cut them off all the bags lol (yes i know the bag needs it or it will flop over) Good luck anyway in your search hope you get one soon.

WN...You really make me want a Lindy... But I fear it makes my thighs look big... But even you can't make me like pink...I am sure of that...lol...

Have no fear. I won't try to make you a pink lover, I still think of the frumpster tabby colour consultant everytime pink comes to mind.

But I would love to see you model a Lindy. Remember, you're talking to thunder thighs Wongy here. Ooops. Or is that why you worry about the Lindy making the thighs look big? :wtf::P

Have no fear. I won't try to make you a pink lover, I still think of the frumpster tabby colour consultant everytime pink comes to mind.

But I would love to see you model a Lindy. Remember, you're talking to thunder thighs Wongy here. Ooops. Or is that why you worry about the Lindy making the thighs look big? :wtf::P

You have got to be kidding, you gorgeous, stylish thing! You are my classy/hip role model... I think it is because I am wide on top...need to streamline bottom...don't care to be "thick" in both places...

LOL...oh yeah, Mary Kay/Merle Norman... BTW...one of my PT colleagues is now selling MK on the side...I have to run the other way when she comes with her samples...