Lindy 35 Graphite

1. Hi Everyone:
    My SA just called to let me know that she has a 35 cm Lindy in graphite for me. Would love to get your feedback on this bag in comparison to the Birkin and Trim II with the gussett before I buy it.
    Thanks for your input with this question and hope everyone has a great holiday!
    susanvon
    :heart:Hermes:heart:Wien

2. Just an FYI Lindy comes in 30 and 34

I had a black clemence lindy and I didn't love it at first so I sold it on eBay but now I miss it terribly. It was a very handy and comfortable bag, it however is much more understated and blends in more than a birkin.

I saw a croc graphite in Toronto and it was gorgeous.

3. ReneH,
    thanks for you reply and the update on the Lindy size. I must have confused the size withe the Birkin.
    Never saw the Tibet Bag, sounds interesting.
    Some lawyers in my firm use the White Bus as an attache case for carrying redwelds, legal pads, etc. since it holds so much.
    Good luck in your search.
    Susanvon

4. I get stuff confused all the time no big deal. I just didn't want to seem rude correcting the size.

I only found out about the tibet bag on this forum, it looked cool but I've never seen one.

5. I love the Lindy. I prefer the 30 cm but have a 34 cm as well. If you wear a larger bag then you would want the 34 cm in a Lindy. I would try it on first since many don't like it. I also like the Trim and 35 Birkin but normally wear a 30 cm Birkin.

6. I agree with melliesmom10, try on the Lindy to see if the size fits. I prefer the 30 as well. The 34 is really WIDE so if your planning to tuck it under your arm...well try it on. Let us know how it goes!

7. Hi Susan - I love the lindys as you know. I have the 34s, but definitely do not hang them under my arm, too big. When I put it on my shoulder, I push the bag toward my back with my arm or elbow. See you very soon!