Lindsay's Newest Chanel- What is it?

1. Yes Ladies, Lindsay Lohan has yet another Chanel bag that she is carrying. Sorry, do I sound a little jealous?! :rolleyes: I would love to know what bag she is carrying. Please excuse the classy outfit. Vintage Lilo!

lindsay-lohan-05.jpg lindsay-lohan-11.jpg lindsay-lohan--08.jpg
  2. hmm, it kind of looks like the cloudy bundle bowler, but I'm not 100% sure.

3. i don't have any idea about it ... but it looks great bag .. thanks for sharing this with us :heart:

4. Yup, it's the CB Bowler - good call Jenn! :biggrin: Love that bag - I'm waiting for it to go on sale. I don't know if it ever will - just some wishful thinking...

5. :yahoo: I got it right! It's gorgeous Roey, shall we be expecting pics from you soon? :graucho:

6. Wow! :lol: You ladies are good! Five minutes and I have an answer plus confirmation. Now that you mention it is does look like the cloudy bundle totes that I have seen. I guess I thought that the cloudy bundle pieces were very soft and unconstructed but the look of this must be due to the bowler shape. Thanks a lot! Now I can add it to my wishlist. :p

7. :smile: You should get it Gina, the cloudy bundle leather is so dreamy.

8. I actually saw this bag a few weeks ago at Chanel in San Fran! The price if I could remember is 2250. My friend suggested me go for this one (there were two different colors when i was there), but then i thought it is too wide and long for my everyday use. But it looks really really good in person! :yes: Maybe I should have listen to my friend and get this. :rolleyes:

9. Gina, that's the beauty of the CB line - the leather is VERY soft but the bags hold their shape. I have the n/s tote in the same color as Lindsay's bag and it is so incredibly soft and silky you just want to pet it like a kitten!

I got my n/s Cloudy tote on sale at Nordstrom last December. They price matched a Cloudy sale that was taking place in the Canada boutiques. I'm thinking if the collection went on sale at one time it will probably go on sale again, when the stores are making room for the new fall bags.

Jenn, my Chanel collection is done - like a well-done burger, LOL! I don't plan to add another bag anytime soon, so I'll have to live vicariously through your new purchases!

10. It looks beautiful but is it so soft that it will show every scratch and not hold up? Can you tell that I have three caviar bags (and one tweed)?! :p I do love the look of that line though.... Definitely a contender for the next bag.... :graucho:

11. LOL, when I posted pics of a recent purchase from the country club line, one helpful tPFer posted a photo of your bag (crediting you) and suggested that I get one too. It's calling my name (but I am not allowed until fall shopping begins, although nowadays that can be July!) ;) ;)

12. Gina, the leather is far more durable than it looks/feels. I use mine a lot and there are no scratches at all. The leather is swirly and shaded for that "cloudy" effect (hence the name Cloudy Bundle) so any imperfections would be really hard to notice. I was worried about the leather too but am really happy with the bag - and I'm hard to please!

13. Thanks, Roey! That is really helpful. :smile:

14. If I had to choose between my Cloudy and CC totes I would choose the Cloudy. It is different and so extremely comfortable on the shoulder. You don't even know it is there.

Yup, fall shopping starts in July/August. Chanel throws their spring sale at the end of May/beginning of June, so keep your eyes and ears peeled!

15. Jenn, my Chanel collection is done - like a well-done burger, LOL! I don't plan to add another bag anytime soon, so I'll have to live vicariously through your new purchases![/quote]

"like a well-done burger" :roflmfao: