Lindsay Out & About Looking Relaxed & Sober

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Lindsay Lohan was all smiles back on the set of 'I Know Who Killed Me' yesterday in Altadena, California.

2. She seems more happy when shes sober. :biggrin:

3. Ah good to see her happy & sober!

4. She needs to get rid of those iced coffee drinks as well.

5. ^Yeah! They make you put on weight like crazy!

On a side note, I'd rather her be her fleshy self than return to the lollipop figure she had when she was blonde.

6. That's good to hear ^_^ seems happy :smile:

7. She looks so much better. I hate seeing her 3 sheets to the wind all the time.

8. ITA..and also, one step at a time..I'd wish she'd get rid of the cigarettes before the coffee drinks :yes:

9. awww. it's nice to see her :yes:

10. Yes. lets hope this positive post of Lindsay is the catalyst for the road to further happy pics of her.

Cos ya know i'm watching. :yes:

11. [​IMG]

12. Yes, let's hope Lindsay continues cleaning up her act instead of heading the way of Britney

13. She's been pictured with a lot of energy drinks and coffee drinks. Hmm is she trying to replace booze? Maybe she should try water. Best of luck to her.

14. Those coffee drinks make you fat, but that's not a healthy way to get "fat".

15. She looks great! Looks like she's gained a few pounds which is always good. I think she has such a beautiful face! Hope she keeps going in the right direction.