Lindsay Lohan's former bodyguard opens up about her dangerous ways

Oh... omg... Do you guys this is true? It's just so OTT behaviour. I can't imagine someone handling their life so provocatively...
Now what is her mom going to say about this? I truly think there is nothing that you can respond to all of this.

I am super curious to see what her mom says. Her mom is always saying that she's "normal" etc. I wouldn't be suprised if her mom was heavy into coke too.

I feel bad for lindsey's sister and brother. How disapointing to watch your older sibling crash and burn :sad:

Lindsay is her mother's meal ticket--that must make for a very strange mother-daughter relationship.

I wish I had confidence that Lindsay is taking this rehab seriously--how many more chances will she have? But when I read that she refuses to do group therapy and she spends her time planning her 21st birthday party on her Blackberry, I don't have a good feeling for when she gets out.

boxermom, if this is true and she refuses to participate in therapy, then she is obviously very troublesome. Is there any way for someone to shake her out of this? She needs a big slap in the face to wake up. Noone should waste their life like that. And it's not like she is misfortunate and needs sympathy... She doesn't have health problems,she's rich and has a career. How hard is it to stay on track and appreciate what you have?