Lindsay Lohan: The drama Queen!

1. CEO of Morgan Creek, the production company behind Georgia Rule, has made it clear that he's not going to accept any drama queen behavior from Lohan. The CEO accusing her as a 'spoiled child'. The CEO even wrote a letter: 'To date, your actions on Georgia Rule have been discourteous, irresponsible and unprofessional'. 'You have acted like a spoiled child and in doing so have alienated many of your coworkers and endangered the quality of this picture'. The CEO also claiming that Lohan's actions had caused 'hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage' to the production.
    It's not the first time that Lohan's health issues have caused problems for her at work.
    In 2004, production on Herbie: Fully Loaded was shut down after she was hospitalized for 5 days due to, you guessed it, 'exhaustion!'

[​IMG] [​IMG]

========================================================================================================

Source: Absolutely Celebrity Network

2. Yeah, I read the full letter. I don't know what her problem is. She needs to realize how lucky she is to be in a professional that MANY people are dying to break into.

3. If a CEO has to write that kinda letter, her behaviour must be quite atrocious!

4. She is just at that place in her life where she thinks she is "all that and then some"...called immaturity to me.

She doesn't know how lucky she is and she really isn't that great of an actress on top of it all.

5. Agreed on all of the above :yes:

6. And her mom doesn't seem to help matters. I don't know the problem with the parents of some of these young stars who can't seem to discern when they should be manager and when they should be a parent. She is young and obviously she has not seen a good work ethic modeled nor is she being taught one now. I think she is a talented young woman who is really in desperate need of the parenting she missed when working at 12.

7. She needs to get her house in order :girlsigh:

8. She's got to set her priorities straight. She could be a nobody in no time. There's always someone else out there willing to take her place in Hollywood.