Lindsay Lohan in LV ads ...

ugh....if they wanted to make their name destroyed they should have just taken photos of Pamela Anderson...Lindsay Lohan is too young, and definitely fit Dooney & Bourke much better because she is immature and a follower of every other trashy star!

Scarlett and Uma were LV classics......they fit the profile for the name!

I'm depressed now.

Dani said:
I think that she's a really bad choice, but because of how she acts.

Personally, I think she looks amazing all dolled up in photoshoots. I bet the ads will be beautiful, but I'll be turned off because they're Lindsay.

i agree she does take beautiful pictures and has amazing taste in clothes (or her stylist has amazing tastes in clothes.) i'm sure they will be amazing ads. it's the whole crackwhore vibe i get from her that doesn't work for me. *sigh* oh well. i didn't much care for johannson either. classier i guess, but something about the way she carries herself does not impress me. imho they need to go back to using models or older actresses. gwyneth paltrow anyone?

They could do a lot better than her I think. I didn't mind her so much when she had the reddish hair and a nice figure, now she is sooo scrawy and weak looking and the dark hair doesn't suit her, I think she just looks trashy most days:weird:

I also think Scarlett Johanson would be a much better/classier beauty to represent LV.. I personally don't think too highly of Lindsay Lohan

However, if Marc Jacobs plans on designing cartoonish/ colorful/ playful bags aimed for the young adult/teen generation... LiLo is the IT girl now adays when it comes to media exposure....

They would definitely get their sales up by girls...

Marc Jacobs, are you kidding?? Lindsay Lohan as the new LV face for fall/winter ads?? There are so many classier and beautiful ladies out there but why Lindsay?? She's anorexic, ugly, b*** and even youngsters hate her.

What's up with the young image when most of the ladies that buy your stuff not only made of young ladies but also the older ones???

I've seen the fall/winter LV bags and I'll have to say the bags are gorgeous........so much so I think it's one of the iconic collections in LV history so far. And this, you have to get Lindsay to be the face of iconic bags. Who's next?? Pamela Anderson coz' you want the NEW FAKE BOOBS LV ADS OR MAYBE PARIS HILTON.......SEX TAPE LVS??

Gosh......what's wrong with designers nowadays???

kahluamilk said:
That just means more little girls will be toting around fake LVs trying to copy Lilo!

Oh no! That's right!! Absolutely disgusting!!!! I know I'll be buying LV bags in the future but that point would make me not want to!

this pisses me off, Lohan is NOTHING the LV brand represents. "
The move has raised fashionista eyebrows, as some insiders believe the 19-year-old isn't sophisticated enough to represent the prestigious fashion house.
Jacobs has stated that he wants his next ad campaign to be young and "cartoony."

YOUNG AND CARTOONY????

Monsieur Louis Vuitton HIMSELF did NOT create this brand to b young and cartoony since 1894!

this designer needs to get his act together.

young n cartoony is NOT gonna get them recognized in 100 yrs.

Heres to Hoping LV will last longer than that