Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson Dating

1. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Former publicist Jonathan Jaxson claims in his blog that Lindsay Lohan is now dating her friend, DJ Samantha Ronson. This is from Jaxson’s blog:

“Yes, it is true. At least from all my sources. I have been part of 5 cover stories for the National Enquirer regarding Lindsay Lohan. She actually has always been quite open. I would love to name all the young Hollywood she has slept with, but I will keep that for the ‘book.’ Maybe she was tired of the boys and that is why she decided to spice it up with BFF Samantha Ronson. Here she gets a boy and a girl packaged all into one. Now I would have no bad things to say about either if Samantha wasn’t deeply involved in alcohol and drugs. Not the best influence for a rehabbed Lindsay Lohan.”

Do we care ?

2. LOL We don't care. But also we don't think it's true.:shrugs:

3. no pics?

4. No video? ;)

5. I will be posting the video shortly :yes:

6. Not !!! ;)

7. Oh brother!:rolleyes:

8. oh for Pete's sake!

It's one thing to truly be a lesbian, but another to do it becuse it's 'hip'.
    She seems so lost to me.

9. Gosh I hope that isn't true...I agree w/Swanky. Everyone does it now because it's *the* thing to do...ick.

10. Score!

D'oh!

11. I guess any press is good press...especially for Lilo!

12. Does it really even matter who she is dating? If she is dating her then I think she deserves good luck, hopefully she wont fall back into alcohol and drugs again.

13. My, her life is exhausting just reading about, let alone living it lol :biggrin:

14. Lol