Lindsay Is A Real ‘Mean Girl’ - her thoughts on other actresses

1. According to a former pal of the party girl, Lindsay “ranted and raved about her talent, claiming ‘I’m the greatest actress in the world! No one’s even close to me right now!’”

“And then she proceeded to viciously slam a slew of young actresses, who she considered to be her competition.”

Dying to know what Lindsay said about some of her contemporaries?

Here’s what she said about her fellow actresses:

*Scarlett Johansson is “ugly, fat, and has no talent.”
    *Jessica Simpson “can’t sing and is as dumb as (bleep).”
    *Sienna Miller is a “no talent crackhead.”
    *Keira Knightly is a “flat, shallow, cardboard cutout of an actress.”
    *Jessica Biel is a “phony, scheming joke of an actress.”

harsh words from a chick that has two recent major movie flops, two rehab vacations, two DUI’s, was caught on camera snorting coke all by the tender age of 21.

source: http://www.splashnewsonline.com/2007/08/01/lindsay-is-a-real-mean-girl/#more-18235

2. But did she really say the words...

3. who knows for sure? might just be speculation
    but if she did, wow

4. She needs to built a bridge and get over herself!!!!!

5. Oh the irony... haha the pot's calling the kettle black :whistle:.

6. Obviously that girl loves herself, she has the cheek to say that about Scarlet, i dont think shes the best actress in the world but shes not fat and she is one of the most beautiful women in the world. Lohans a freckled skank

7. Whatever happened to the old rule of never dishing someone in print?

I just thought, "If a celebrity doesn't like someone, they should just SAY so!" but Lindsay proved that it's not a good idea to do that, as the celebrity would then look like a *****.

8. It's the cocaine talking.

9. How 'bout her trying to say it was "the black kid" who was driving during her latest arrest? Geez, I almost died when I heard that one...she isn't real slick is she?

10. Or the vodka in the water bottle...

11. Ya I could see her saying that. That girl has some serious issues...

12. Interesting saying that Jessica can't sing, as I recall, Lindsay doesn't have such a great voice herself.

13. I doubt she even said it. Can they prove it?

14. Very funny!

15. Hmmmmm....I'm having doubts. I don't know why she would say such things considering her precarious position in Hollywood right now.
    Unless she was high when she said it....:upsidedown: