Lindsay Crashes Car : **UPDATE** LINDSAY BACK IN REHAB

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. - Lindsay Lohan was cited for investigation of driving under the influence Saturday and was slightly injured when the troubled actress' convertible struck a curb, police said.

Lohan, 20, and two other people were in her 2005 Mercedes SL-65 when it crashed on Sunset Boulevard around 5:30 a.m., Sgt. Mike Foxen said.

"She was cited and released because she has been admitted to a local hospital for minor injuries," Foxen said.

No one else was hurt and no other cars were involved, Foxen said. He did not have other details.

Officers went to the scene after receiving a 911 call about the accident, Foxen said.

Lohan will have to appear in court to answer the citation, he said.

The arrest was first reported on the Web site of X17 Inc., a celebrity photo agency.

Lohan publicist Leslie Sloane Zelnik did not immediately return an e-mail requesting comment.

Lohan said in January that she had checked into a rehabilitation center for alcohol treatment. Her publicist confirmed in December that the actress was attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.

Lohan told Allure Magazine during an interview for its May issue that she decided to enter the secluded Wonderland Center, an addiction treatment facility, at the suggestion of her therapist.

"It's so weird that I went to rehab. I always said I would die before I went to rehab," Lohan told the publication.
  2. Thank god she didn't hurt anyone else.
  3. Ugh! What a waste of talent. I hope she can get the help she needs.
  4. OMG I seriously thought this was a bumped, older thread!!! Good grief, LL, one of these days you and innocent drivers out there aren't going to be as lucky.
  5. Hopefully this is hitting rock bottom for her and she will get up and start over after this.

First offense is probabtion, so she won't be serving time this time.
  6. They have video of the crashed car on The car does look pretty smashed up, she could have been seriously hurt. hopefully this will be a wake up call for her and she will begin to get her act together.
  7. That's a damn shame. I wonder how her mom is going to cover/explain this one:nogood::nogood:
  8. oh no - I was hoping she was back on track
  9. [​IMG][​IMG]
  10. X17 can report exclusively that Lindsay Lohan was cited for driving under the influence this morning. The Beverly Hills Sheriff's Department received a call around 5:30 am about a driver having lost control of her car at the corner of Sunset Blvd. and Foothill Dr., according to Sergeant Mike Foxen of the BHSD. No one involved in the accident was on the scene when officers arrived. The only person on the scene was the witness who called to report the accident, who had recognized the driver of the Mercedes SL 65 AMG black convertible as the young actress

Lindsay and her two passengers left the scene of the accident in an univolved car and went to a local hospital to be treated for minor injuries. Sgt. Foxen was unaware of whether Lindsay was still at the hospital or not and would not name the facility where she received care.
    An officer investigation revealed that Lindsay was intoxicated at the time of the accident and Lohan's car was towed around 6:30 am this morning. Because of the need for Lindsay to receive medical attention, she was never taken into police custody, according the Sgt. Foxen. She will be have to appear in court to face DUI charges in the near future but not date has been set.
    X17 photographer Marcello Volpe saw Lindsay leaving the party in the Hollywood Hills this morning around 5 am and described her as looking "completely wasted." He said, "It looked like Lindsay had been partying all night and she appeared to be in no condition to drive

11. The X17online videographer who shot this video (see him on Good Morning America tomorrow) said of Lindsay's accident, "Lindsay could have died. If she had hit the curb just a few feet away from where she did, she could have suffered massive injuries. She's extremely luck to have walked away."
    Lindsay was out all night partying, but chauffeured by her bodyguard Jaz, before she went back to her condo around 5 am and picked up her own car and left, driving herself. The accident occurred just a few blocks from where she lives and her bodyguard drove the damaged car back to the condo, where it was then towed.

12. :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE GIRLS?!?!?! Their lack of responsibility and disregard of their own lives and that of others blows my mind. She's damn freaking luck she didn't kill herself or someone else!

ugh, I can't wait to see the excuses Dina Lohan and Lindsay's publicist come up with for this.
  13. Now, see if they speed up the case, Lindsay and Paris can be Jail Buddies
  14. they found illegal narcotics in the x17 more updated info
  15. I can't muster up one bit of sympathy for this out of control,spoiled little biotch.