Givenchy

Lindestore is on sale...30% off on Givenchy

Posted By nielnielniel Posted May 31, 2012

1. The link no longer works for me when I click on it. When I click on USA, nothing happens.

2. For those who made a purchase last Friday, are your order still pending or have your item been shipped out? I still get a message that payment is made but waiting for acceptance.

3. Just received notice that mine has been shipped out.

4. :happydance:

5. Congrats! I have to live vicariously thru you:smile: post pics when it arrives!!

6. Yup, pls do. They do ship quite fast but the box is really ugly and they simply stuff it around.

But for a huge discount, one shouldnt complain. Best part is, custom tax paid!!!

7. Looking at the pricing, the customs tax should be incorporated under duties. They charge me 20% of price before discount for duties. Singapore's tax is only 7%.

8. That's what I thought so too and I even emailed them to confirm about it. But the prices are still much cheaper than in Singapore boutique so I thought why not!

Just saw your new post, yours look great! Is it the small size? Can't wait to receive mine! :biggrin:

9. Mine is medium. Because it is not the smooth box leather, it is not so stiff. Which bag you got?

10. I got the one in small.. The tricolor black. Most were sold out by the time I wanted to order. :sad:

Medium would be a better working bag I think!

11. my friend's loot from the sale :smile:...

556592_10150840095937056_1004576789_n.jpg
  12. BEAUTIFUL...sorry purse-nality but did you find out abt Lindestore via this forum or you already knew?

13. huh? did you mean about the site, or the sale? why the question? :huh:

14. Both :smile: just wondering....thats all!

15. oh... discovered it here during the previous sale, sometime dec '11. there was a thread, and iirc, it may have been you who reco'd the site (TY!)! purchased a hazel panda that time. so since then i've been receiving email updates from Lindes.