Linda Trent Jewelry - 50% Off Entire Collection

1. http://www.lindatrentjewelry.com/index.html

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #336699" width=4 bgColor=#336699></TD><TD style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff height="100%"><TABLE height="100%" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left><TABLE height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=275>
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif][FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]1. 50% Off entire collection[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]2. USE discount code "yearend"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]3. Some items are VERY limited in quantity.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]4. Orders will be processed in the order they come in. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]5. Because of the large amount of orders your order may take up to 3 weeks to deliver.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]6. NO custom orders.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]I hope you had a great Holiday and have a Happy and safe New Year.[/FONT]
    [/FONT]

Linda Linda Trent Jewelry

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

[​IMG]<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>setImgWidth();</SCRIPT>

2. I just received an update stating that this sale is for email subscribers only. Based on that, I would assume that if you sign up for their newsletter you would qualify for the sale price.

3. Thank you! I've never heard of Linda Trent, but the jewelry is beautiful. She also uses real stones, rather than glass beads. I bought the Australian Skies necklace and the 50% off code worked for me. I'm going to try to attach a picture. :smile:

[​IMG]