Linda Scarf

1. What do you think of this purse?

It's 2600 pounds.

linda.JPG
  2. It's definitely cute--- but I wouldn't pay the price they're asking for it! ;)

3. It's A Beautiful Bag

4. It seems that almost everyone on the forum hates the charms line......I haven't seen it in person, but from the pics I've seen I like it, especially the Linda bag. That croc trim is great!

5. I love it! It's so gorgeous. I have the Taupe Cabas and the Fuchsia Pochette and love them in person..I don't really know why people don't like it. Oh well..I love it :heart:

6. I'm not a fan of that bag or the price.

7. Too much going on there - a little too noticeable for my taste and completely out of my bag budget!

8. This bag caught my eye the first time I saw it and it's one of very few LV styles that I actually like (I'm just not an LV person at all). But $5000 is an gigantic amount to be paying for a bag that IMO can be used only sparingly/only appropriate for certain occasions....so for me even if money were no object, I think I'd rather appreciate the bag as a work of art than as part of my personal collection which I expect to get use out of.

9. I absolutely agree that the price is insane, but I love the style. Quite flamboyant. Something I'd love to carry around St. Tropez. :smile:

10. I love it. I have the taupe Cabas and love that too. They will be coming out with the Linda scarf in the near future. I can't wait to get one.

11. Are you getting it? Lucky! :love:

I can't imagine what it would take for me to even get on the LV list for this. My favorite SA no longer works at LV. I hardly bought anything from LV, so, no, I'm not expecting any miracles or favors. :amuse:

12. LOL sonya. I mean they are coming out with the scarf also. I am getting that. I think the Linda bag is pretty, but I won't spend that much on it. So I will be getting the scarf, not the bag. :smile:

13. :lol: The scarf will be gorgeous!

14. I want it in black but there are several other purses I'd rather have before dropping that much on just one purse.

15. It's cute but I'd rather get something from the Suhali line for that price.