limited edition repairs/replacement help cerises speedy and cherry blossom papillon

1. Hi fellow tphers...

i was wondering if any of you have had vachetta replacement on the cerises speedy or the cherry blossom papillon...i would like to know around how much it would cost so i can decide whether i want to keep them or sell them...

if it's not too expensive, i may want to replace vachetta...

2. I would like to know the same thing~~~

3. thanksss i will post pics if i decide to do it! how much do you guys think a good condition cb papillon or a good condition cerises speedy could sell for? i know the speedies are like 900-1000...what about the papillons

4. I bought a 'all vachetta replaced' CB papillon from someone and they sent the receipt for the replacement...and it was almost $600 back in 2003.

5. It is totally worth it if you love the bag.

6. If the images are in good shape it will make the bag look brand new. And any LV boutique should be able to tell you how much the repairs will cost. I know that I'll have mine done (speedy) when it needs it.

7. I'd only do it if it's in pristine shape....as far as no rub-off on the cherries and cherry blossoms.