Limited Edition Plissé frame bag

shaim

May 15, 2006
What do you think about this bag. although it is not selling much, which is something rare for a limited edition piece for BV.

Description by Net-a-porter:
Green plissé watersnake shoulder bag with a brown leather frame, base and adjustable strap with a gold hardware. Bottega Veneta bag has a strap fastening across top, a concealed press clasp opening on leather frame and a brown suede lined interior. Bag comes with a brown leather mirror

:cursing:

Attachments

• plisse.JPG
    plisse.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 139
For me, all of the special pieces by BV, especially those made of exotic skins are almost jewelry-like. They`re no plain bags but statements of fashion and luxury and this is one of these pieces! I love the emerald-like color and how it has such a feel of long passed times to it!

I have seen it in person, and it is very beautiful, elegant, and delicate looking. Stunning bag with amazing craftsmanship.

Absolutely!! :yes: The craftsmsnship on this bag is exqusite, with all the pleating detail. The colour of the bag which I saw IRL was a stunning green/yellow, which is soooo luxe!

I wonder why it's not selling? Price or some other factor? It's beautiful, but I usually look at practicality and this design wouldn't work for me. Very pretty, though!