Limited Edition Metallic Dior Gaucho with Stainless Steel Strap

^ oooh! tres jolie! i would wear them for work, in the future i see! i wear my patent black miss boxe wedges or very prive platform heels with my gaucho..

will take a photo of them loubs with my bag when i go out in the future!! xoxo

ppssttt.. how much did you pay ? hehe

370 € but that was almost a year ago...

VERY PRIVE :heart::drool::heart: nude? :graucho:

and loads loads of pics please ! xoxoxo

ooh lala ! that's quite reasonable! nope! i don't have very prive in nude, my feet are surprisingly alot alot fairer (i am very fair already! so my feet;s practically white) and the nude prive looks like i'm not wearing shoes! lol. i was THIS close to buying them, but i got the ones in nude satin and black lace instead. they are absolutely TDF!

yes! piccies will come your way! :smile:

xoxo

ooh lala ! that's quite reasonable! nope! i don't have very prive in nude, my feet are surprisingly alot alot fairer (i am very fair already! so my feet;s practically white) and the nude prive looks like i'm not wearing shoes! lol. i was THIS close to buying them, but i got the ones in nude satin and black lace instead. they are absolutely TDF!

yes! piccies will come your way! :smile:

xoxo

parfait ! i will wait holding my breath and dreaming about them ! :drool:

modeling pic!

here it goes :smile:

menlediorgauchokp4.png

i think my outfit doesn't go so i'll take another modeling pic tomorrow!

xoxo, C

I just bought the pearl/gold version of this in the neiman marcus website...but it seems that the one I bought does not have the metal claps by the shoulder ( ie leather).Hmmm
May I know your dimensions of your bag? Mine is 9 3/5"H x 14 2/5"W x 6 2/5"D.