Limit on number of bags one can buy/order on one visit?

silly. cant you cme in in disguise, and just use another credit card? if they say, 'sorry your name is in our system" you can say, its a duplicate name. there may be 5 jane smith's in paris buying at Hermes per year and that would simply not be fair. if you use a different card- how can they really prove it is you?

silly. cant you cme in in disguise, and just use another credit card? if they say, 'sorry your name is in our system" you can say, its a duplicate name. there may be 5 jane smith's in paris buying at Hermes per year and that would simply not be fair. if you use a different card- how can they really prove it is you?

No you can't cos they take down your passport no. and the credit card must match it. That is to prevent faker-sellers from getting others to buy for them, using their credit cards.

when i was in paris FSH store 2 weeks back - i was told, customer is only allowed to buy 1 birkin per name/passport/per year.

but i am almost sure this rule can be broken & it all depends on your SA.

No you can't cos they take down your passport no. and the credit card must match it. That is to prevent faker-sellers from getting others to buy for them, using their credit cards.

they take your passport for tax rebate purpose...

so croissant's tip might work if one is willing to forsake her tax rebate - i believe w/o tax rebate, paris prices still work out cheaper than anywhere else in the world.

when i was in paris FSH store 2 weeks back - i was told, customer is only allowed to buy 1 birkin per name/passport/per year.

but i am almost sure this rule can be broken & it all depends on your SA.

Is this per store? Wondering, because I purchased one in-store in March, placed a PO, and then purchased the PO'd bag when it arrived in November.

they can do what they want really but if they are trying to limit you they say 2 bags a year limit. and yes they keep track in the computer of what you buy, especially if it's over 20,000 when you have to fill out the "large transaction" form.

Good question! I have a feeling they are in the same category. Before I visited a new store in person, I was told they could not sell me a Birkin over the phone. So...I asked about an HAC. They said same thing with the HAC. I took that to mean they put them in the same category....

Yep - my store equates HACs with Birkins and that's for PO slots as well.

Is this per store? Wondering, because I purchased one in-store in March, placed a PO, and then purchased the PO'd bag when it arrived in November.

i didnt visit the george V store - only FSH store so i can only feedback from a customer buying at one store.

i bought 2 birkins in my recent trip. & i was able to do 2 more birkin orders but they will only be coming in next yr.

BUT i am very sure their rules are 'flexible' - i got the feeling that it was just a spoken rule (+ we have read of members here that go in FSH & come back with several birkins) :biggrin: