Limelight Luck!!!

1. I'm normally a lurker, but am so excited, I just had to share. So I wanted a Limelight in copper but didn't put myself on a waitlist (long story short, have been going through a very hard time). So I thought I would try my luck on the LV UK site. I have been stalking the website for a while now, and finally after a hard day at work two days ago, I got lucky. After showing up as out of stock for ages, they finally had it in stock... in copper! Needless to say, I popped it into my shopping bag and ordered it. As soon as I did this, it went out of stock again. It arrived today and is gorgeous:yahoo:. I will post pics up as soon as I work out how to upload pics from my camera. Thanks for letting me share:smile:

2. lucky you! I LOVE the copper...can't wait to see modeling pics!

3. Ooooh congrats! I like the Limelight best in Copper. Can't wait to see pics either!

4. congrats! i so wanna see modeling pix to see how the bag looks on :tup:

5. wow, congrats! lucky you!

6. How exciting .... :nuts:

Can't wait to see the pictures.

Congrats!

7. congrats to you! can't wait to see photos!

8. can't wait to see the pictures. congrats!

9. congrats

10. Oh I bet it's beautiful! Can't wait to see photos. Sound like it was super fast shipping from UK! Was it expediated?

11. YAY!!!! Love the limelight!!!! Wish I could get it!

12. Yay! Can't wait to see it!

13. Congrats! Copper is one stunning colour :love:

14. He he glad you got it . i had it in my cart but can't justifyu the price right now so I let it out , 2 mins later it was gone so you must have got it ... oh can't wait to see pics

15. Gorgeous bag!!

Congrats!!!!