Lily M and XL arrived! Bridget too! I compared! I chose... *pics*

1. ... the M Lily. :love: :love::love:
    I finally received both the M and XL lilies in Black. I only get to keep one. I tried them both on, with my stuff. The XL lily is GORGEOUS! It makes the best statement. The hardware is great. But it's just to big, boxy and heavy for me. So, I decided to go with the M Lily. Here are some photos of both... oh, yeah, and Bridget is a keeper too! She just might be my favorite! Much bigger than I was expecting!
    Med and XL Lily in Black:
    Bridget with lilies:
    From the side:

Thanks for all the input from the earlier comparison post! You all had great input!
  2. Beautiful!!!!! :smile:
  3. Wow! I love them all! I especially love the medium lilly! I am so happy you were able to choose! I know I probably would not have been able to! Congrats!!!
  4. beautiful bags...
  5. Oooh, I really like the M Lily without that back pocket. Thanks for sharing!
  6. Wow, gorgeous bags, but good choice on the M! I think that's the perfect size!

Also love the Bridget...congrats!
  7. thanks for posting these pics! i love them!
  8. They are all very pretty. I think I would go for the medium also. Congrats
  9. AWESOME TRIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tup:
  10. So gorgeous! Congrats!
  11. Love them all!
  12. the mini lily collection
  13. I'd like the medium better if that leather fastener over the middle actually went over the entire bag. The way it's done just turns me off.
  14. They're all 3 beautiful! It'd be hard to choose one but I'd probably go with the medium too. Congratulations!
  15. very nice.. and by the way your house looks beautiful!