Lily Lovers Club! XL & Medium Lily, Come Join...

The walnut is FABULOUS! Congrats! I guess guess I can join now too! I took my medium Lily out for her maiden voyage today. She is great. I already want another one! Here's a photo (the bridget and medium lily are mine, the xl went back):

IMG_0028.jpg

I SO want to join this club!!! I am in love with the medium camel lily!!!:nuts: I LOVE everything about this bag..except....the weight. :sad: I'm worried this will be too heavy for an everyday bag. Does anyone use their lilys as an everyday bag? I was at Coach yesterday playing with her for almost 30 minutes! Then I would say to myself "Its just too heavy for everyday" I'd wonder around the store looking at other bags just to find myself returning to the Lily!!!!! Anyone else have this dilema? Is it too much for everyday?

look at this gorgeous trio!!!!!:graucho: I also tried the bridget thinking she would be my alternative to the Lily..too small for me. :shame: Not to mention...there IS NO ALTERNATIVE to the Lily! LOL :nogood:

The walnut is FABULOUS! Congrats! I guess guess I can join now too! I took my medium Lily out for her maiden voyage today. She is great. I already want another one! Here's a photo (the bridget and medium lily are mine, the xl went back):

IMG_0028.jpg

I SO want to join this club!!! I am in love with the medium camel lily!!!:nuts: I LOVE everything about this bag..except....the weight. :sad: I'm worried this will be too heavy for an everyday bag. Does anyone use their lilys as an everyday bag? I was at Coach yesterday playing with her for almost 30 minutes! Then I would say to myself "Its just too heavy for everyday" I'd wonder around the store looking at other bags just to find myself returning to the Lily!!!!! Anyone else have this dilema? Is it too much for everyday?

LOL... if you thought the medium was heavy I can't imagine what you would think about the XL.

I was wearing my XL as an everyday bag, but haven't used either medium yet. I really think it depends on what you carry on a daily basis and what type of attire you wear.

LOL... if you thought the medium was heavy I can't imagine what you would think about the XL.

I was wearing my XL as an everyday bag, but haven't used either medium yet. I really think it depends on what you carry on a daily basis and what type of attire you wear.

yes, here lies the problem...I'm a stay home mom and tend to wear a lot of jeans. Would this bag be too dressy for jeans or could I get away with it? Also, I really don't carry a whole lot of stuff. I just love the bag itself and it actually would be quite functional for me with the two seperate compartments and all the pockets. I could put my kids's stuff on one side and the other side for me. hmmm.......

yes, here lies the problem...I'm a stay home mom and tend to wear a lot of jeans. Would this bag be too dressy for jeans or could I get away with it? Also, I really don't carry a whole lot of stuff. I just love the bag itself and it actually would be quite functional for me with the two seperate compartments and all the pockets. I could put my kids's stuff on one side and the other side for me. hmmm.......

I weat nothing but jeans 90% of the time and yes, it looks great. [sound obnoxious much???]
However, I don't think I would stick kids stuff (i.e. food or bottles) in there. I would be WAY too scared it would leak and ruin the lining even in DOUBLE plastic bags..

If you are just talking about books and toys that sounds like a great idea.

I saw one of my SAs this week with her Camel Medium Lily, and it was gorgeous. It didn't feel heavy to me, but if you have small kids (?) it might present some challenges. Do you normally/sometimes carry a satchel, if so, you can do it!!!:tup:

I'm a SAHM too. With two boys, 9 & 11. I've been wearing my med. black lily all week, exclusively with jeans. I went to a school function and a three hockey practices. I think the 'matte' leather makes this line less dressy (than say, the Miranda). It depends what your used to, but I do not find this bag to heavy. The double pockets are GREAT! I have my 'purse' stuff on one side my sons DS, my camera and a book on the other side. I have even been able to wear it on my shoulder with a light sweater or sweatshirt. I've gotten a ton of compliments (and a few surprised people when I told them it was a Coach bag!). If you are drawn to it. GO FOR IT. I'm going to try to get Platinum and Mahogany!