Lily in atlantic is gone!!

1. I can't believe it is off the web site!:crybaby: It's too bad I could never have afforded it. I heard something on the board about a mini lily:drool:. Does anyone know if it comes in atlantic and the price?

2. WOW that was quick!

3. Surely it wouldn't have gone that fast????

4. Actually yeah, it wouldn't surprise me at all. I'd heard they made very few of them, like double digits amounts, and that's it.

I was torn between atlantic and whiskey. I was waiting until I could see something in atlantic in person before deciding. I guess that answered my question. *L* Whiskey it will be.

5. A friend of mine saw one at the North Park store in Dallas yesterday.. if you want one.. you should definately call them!

6. wow..how fast!

7. I do but I so don't have the money right now. *L* Especially after Miranda!

8. Say it isn't so....I wanted that bag in that color too! :crybaby:

9. She's gone from the website, but there are still a couple to be found in a small handful of stores. Columbia Mall, Maryland has 2, call them directly! Or, call C/S and have them check store availability, you might get lucky!

BTW, she's gorgeous!:yahoo:

10. I heard something on the board about a mini lily:drool:. Does anyone know if it comes in atlantic and the price?

11. It's probably a good thing its sold out because that color was SO tempting but there was no way I should be spending that much on one bag:drool:

12. They had them at Coach Scottsdale AND Chandler yesterday. Color is way too bright for me.

13. Needs longer straps!

14. If you really want one, call Coach CS give them the purse # they will check stock and if they are expecting another shipment/or on backorder.

Maude sold out very quickly when first released. Another shipment was due in over the weekend I ordered back in March, and now, Maudes are at the outlets!

15. What does this bag look like? Can someone post a pic?