Lily Allen Thread

Holy $hit, what are these women drinking?! I went through extensive fertility treatments for months and never got pregnant, and these women are just looking at penises and getting pregnant. I don't understand.

:roflmfao:

(Not at your experience whatsoever, but at the comment). Everyone does seem be getting pregnant though... even not in celeb land- there have been a lot of pregnancies at my small office too- out of 5 women that are of pregnancy age and not done w/ kids, four have gotten pregnant/had a baby this past year.

I love Lily... What I don't love is that she is Smoking :cursing:

Anyway.. at least she is of age and seems to be happy about this.. I had my first baby when I was 23 and I'm doing well.. I hope she and her boyfriend stay together.

Lily Allen has suffered a miscarriage, The Sun is reporting. The British paper were also the first to report the surprising news of the 22 year old's pregnancy.

This would have been the first child for Allen and her boyfriend of four months, Chemical Brother Ed Simons.

"They are in a state of shock," a source tells The Sun. "The bad news has been really difficult for them to take and they are absolutely heartbroken. Lily's entire outlook on life changed after she found out she was pregnant. She was looking forward to being a mum and starting a family with Ed. She had turned her back on her party girl image and had turned over a new leaf. They are surrounded by friends and family are offering support. It is a really difficult time for them."

Lily's publicist has confirmed the sad news.

"We can confirm that Lily Allen has suffered a miscarriage," says Allen's rep. "She and her partner Ed Simons will be making no further comment and we ask that their privacy be respected during this difficult time."

from perezhilton.