Lilo's Silver fendi spy.... can i get a name?

had to steal this pic from fellow forumer.... hope she doesn't mind.
    Can somebody please tell me what this bag is called, model number, model yr .... anything at all!
    I love this bag but i am pretty sure its not just the normal silver fendi spy as I have not seen this bag anywhere except in the hands of Lilo........
    Does anyone know where i can get my hands on one?
    Please help~
  2. Oooh I think its called the crackle spy, I'm not 100% sure but one of the ladies will come along to confirm this. Also I remember it has a pretty little price tag with it and might be a bit difficult to get your hands on.
  3. If I remember correctly that bag is from a couple of seasons ago. It sure is a beauty. I think it was quite pricey too. I'm sure someone here will be able to give you all the particulars. Someone might even own one.
  4. I can think of two ladies whom I'm pretty sure have it. I think saich2 and balenciagalove might have the crackle.....,ladies where are you?
  5. yes it's the crackled spy. It was released about 2 years ago and the price was a bit over $5200.
  6. from reading Balenciagalove's posts...... i dont think she will be willing to give it up.......
    let me try my luck with Saich2....... going to go PM her now~
  7. Fashion fever, I really think you need to watch your posts, this is going a bit to far........
  8. Fashionn no one sells here but if you have questions, they'll be happy to answer.

And dang! I never knew it was that much!
  9. Yep, it's definitely the crackle. It is an ethereal bag and worth every penny (though pricey).

:heart: BL