Lilo's Silver fendi spy.... can i get a name?

1. http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16556&d=1145976114

Hi,
    had to steal this pic from fellow forumer.... hope she doesn't mind.
    Can somebody please tell me what this bag is called, model number, model yr .... anything at all!
    I love this bag but i am pretty sure its not just the normal silver fendi spy as I have not seen this bag anywhere except in the hands of Lilo........
    Does anyone know where i can get my hands on one?
    Please help~

2. Oooh I think its called the crackle spy, I'm not 100% sure but one of the ladies will come along to confirm this. Also I remember it has a pretty little price tag with it and might be a bit difficult to get your hands on.

3. If I remember correctly that bag is from a couple of seasons ago. It sure is a beauty. I think it was quite pricey too. I'm sure someone here will be able to give you all the particulars. Someone might even own one.

4. I can think of two ladies whom I'm pretty sure have it. I think saich2 and balenciagalove might have the crackle.....,ladies where are you?

5. yes it's the crackled spy. It was released about 2 years ago and the price was a bit over $5200.

6. from reading Balenciagalove's posts...... i dont think she will be willing to give it up.......
    let me try my luck with Saich2....... going to go PM her now~

7. Fashion fever, I really think you need to watch your posts, this is going a bit to far........

8. Fashionn no one sells here but if you have questions, they'll be happy to answer.

And dang! I never knew it was that much!

9. Yep, it's definitely the crackle. It is an ethereal bag and worth every penny (though pricey).

:heart: BL