LiLo's Chanel....

1. Hello Ladies, can you be able to tell me what the name of this bag is and how much it is? TIA~~ :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/quote]

2. yep soft n chain hobo.

3. so she bought that at the boutique where her photo was taken! it is made of lambskin by the way, comes in white and beige too if i remember correctly.

4. oooh i love this line.

5. I wonder if these are recent photos since the Soft and Chain is from Spring 07. The retail is $2350.

6. Thanks everyone!!

7. Gorgeous, huh? Are you going to get it? LiLo has good taste in bags, I have to admit... :biggrin:

8. i really like it alot x joie - i recently bought the baby cabas but took it back for the GST with g/h but then returned it as well and finally ended up with the LV neo cabby gm [all in a week and half's time] This bag is calling me, but just doesn't seem to be as popular. I never saw it at the NM chanel boutique i was at.

9. gucci lover: I think it's great that it's not as popular- you see so many GSTs around.. this makes it a little more special! However, I have to warn you- this bag was on a recent episode of The Hills (MTV reality show, just in case you don't know) and with LiLo carrying it as well, it's probably going to get more popular now...

10. Hmmm, the lambskin on this hobo looks yummy :drool:. Does anybody know if Chanel will release more soft and chain ligne in the coming seasons? TIA!

11. I love her with this bag. Gorgeous!

12. Love that bag, and I just saw it at Short Hills Chanel, the leather was so soft too!

13. yeah,, i did see spencer give it to heidi for her bday present... and she wore it on tonight's episode as well. It was LOVELY. hmmm, i have $700 saved up for a handbag fund, so it may just go towards this one.. hehe - this bag is definately more my style. im really digging it!!!

14. My SA sent me this before couple of mths back but i told her that i wasn't interested....as my heart was set for classic flap bags.....*LOL*

Anyway, not sure if it's still available in the store....This bag is really gorgeous and the leather is so soft!