Lilly Pulitzer Dress - Should I buy?

1. I love Lilly, and I've been looking for a nice shift dress for a while. This is from the Fall 2007 collection and it's on clearance for $134 originally $268. And I found one in my size!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'd get it in IVORY, not black..I have very dark skin and black hair and I think the black would be too much on me...especially all the way up to my neckline!

Also I'm 19..would wearing a shift not be age-appropraite?

2. 100% yes, it's really cute. I'm 19 and I'd wear it, the ruffles make it a bit younger IMO.

3. It's very cute!

4. I love Lilly Pulitzer too. I think it's a very pretty dress and age appropriate. What a great deal!

5. yes!! very very cute!

6. nice i love it! think you should totally get it!

7. Very cute and a great deal!

8. I don't know... It looks like it could wrinkles and look bad really fast, but it is cute :smile:

9. Super cute. I love Lily too:smile:

10. very cute! I love the way the last model is rocking it in that photo!

11. You guys are SUCH enablers!!!! My CC blames you all!!! lol

Thanks for all the comments guys :smile: I'll post a pic of me wearing it when I get it!

12. Without a question, I think you should buy it! I love the ruffle down the front!

13. Umm...that's what we're here for (enabling). I can't wait to see pictures. I hope you like it when you get it!

14. Love it...it should look beautiful on you...

Lily P is so classic...I love their swim suits, children's clothing...all of it!
    Kiley

15. Shifts are age appropriate. In fact, I think the general trend in fashion is more "grownup," put together looks.