Lilac '06 - Impossible to find??

1. Hi everyone,
    I'm pretty new at collecting Bbags and after looking at everyone's collections, I've decided I MUST find a lilac bag from '06....Is that even possible? I've been looking on eBay but am having no luck.....
    Thanks!

2. Hi Marla! Earlier this month, I recall that someone posted seeing a lilac first at Saks Boca Raton. I don't know if it's still there, but perhaps you can call and check?? Good luck, and I hope you find your lilac!! :tup:

3. I think that lilac pops up often on eBay. Plus, spring 2006 wasn't a popular time for bbags so there might be some left in stores. Good luck!

4. I'd love something lilac myself....:sad:

5. It is possible to find one. Just keep looking and don't give up. Sometimes if you want something specific, you just have to be patient and persistant.

6. Hi...I called Saks in Boca and the SA did a search for me, no lilacs. :sad: Oh well, I will keep trying eBay....If anyone sees one, let me know....Thanks so much!!

7. Hi, thank you for the styledrops info! I just looked at the site, and I'm not sure if the color looks like the lilac that I was looking at in everyone's photos, it looks more blue-ish. Maybe this one is 2007 and the one I like is from 2006? I'm so confused!

8. is styledrops legit?

9. I recently got a Lilac Work from Real Deal Collection. Also check Anns Fabulous Finds. It's easier than ebay in that you can be sure the bags are authentic.

10. Don't give up.....I have been looking for an anthra city for awhile now. It was a very popular color and BalNY told me that my chances of finding a new one were pretty slim. Just when I thought I wasn't going to be able to get one, lo and behold, one showed up on ebay! Be patient and keep looking! Good luck.