Like Hamptons Suede Plaid??

1. [​IMG]

2. What do you think of this bag? I really like it.

3. Me too -- not sure of the suede though. I really try to stay away from suede!

4. I think it is a nice bag.

Personally though, when I think of plaid, I think of Nova check. So if I wanted a plaid bag I would purchase a burberry.

5. I like the bag a lot. I've been thinking about getting it, looks very British and equestrian. While some think the Burberry Nova is the only plaid, I have always avoided it because it is so common (in Britain not so well thought of because of that). This is so pretty and not many will be carrying it which is a good thing!:whistle:

6. I don't really care for it. There is something "old lady" about it that I can't put my finger on, but it's probably just me. :rolleyes:

7. I love it; I think they are coming out with a matching trench coat to go with it (although that would be way too matchy).

8. I like it but wish it wasn't suede - suede's a little high maintenance for my taste. Do love the plaid though.

9. I like it, but wouldn't get the bag. There's a hat like this and I would love to have that.

10. I love it. It's prettier in real life.The thing that surprised me when I saw it was that the different stripes are embroidered. I would love to have that bag, but I also feel that it would be too high maintenance.

11. Love this bag!!! I think it is something different, yet very classic. It is even more attractive in person! I agree it would take a bit more than I am willing to do to maintain it though, so not a practical option for me!:smile:

12. Agreed.
    The plaid is amazing...I think it'll finally turn one of my coach-hating friends into a lover. :graucho:

13. I like it, it's looks gorg. in real life. I just wish it wasn't suede though. I know they're coming out wit more in this print too, a wristlet and hat.

14. I have the matching hat, though I'm still not sure if I'm going to keep it.

I definitely thing this bag is so cute! I tried it on in person and was surprised at how good it looked. It fits very comfortably over the shoulder (and I'm a plus sized girl so you know it'll be fine for you skinny minnies!), and it alleviated my suede nervousness.

Normally I stay away from suede bags because you have to be really careful with them, but on this bag the important, highly used parts are leather. The straps and the bottom are therefore a lot more durable than if they were suede, so I'm not concerned about the bags upkeep at all anymore.

If I'm able to get the money together before it sells out, I am definitely wanting one. :smile:

15. I'm not a big fan of plaid, but this is very subtle so I could see myself wearing it but its not a bag that I LOVE. I love suede but hate the maintainace. I had the beaded tote with suede accents (picture to the left) and those little corners looked awful after a short time. I can't imagine a bag that is ALL suede. If I went for an all suede bag, it would be the Chelsea patchwork sachel. I don't know why I like that bag but I do! IF you would just bring her out once in a while and you're not going to make it an everyday bag, then I would say "yes".