LIftfusion,,Lipfusion, anyone use it???

When it comes to lip plumpers, I'm a bit skeptical. I've tried some before (I do have nice-sized lips anyways, but my bottom lip is fuller than my top lip and I wanted to even them out!). Obviously, you're not going to get Angelina Jolie sized lips from this (I wish!). I use Lip Fusion as a gloss since it brings out a nice color from my lips!

I have lipfusion and it is nice. It does give a 'subtle' plump, you can see it and the colours are gorgeous.
I think the best two lip plumpers I have tried are Pout plump (I have all 6 colours!), and freeze 24/7 which gives the best 'plump' action in my opinion. :flowers:

it is not mymakeupalley.com it is www.makeupalley.com you can find reviews on any product as well as message boards ranging from fashion to makeup and haircare, etc. You need to be a member to read all the reviews and participate.

For me, all lip plumpers give me tiny white bumps around the edge of my lips. An allergic reaction i guess?

i've tried them both in sephora and wasn't impressed. i have rather full lips anyway but i didn't notice -anything-...barely even tingled. the new victoria's secret lip plumper is a million times better.

I tried DuWop's lip venom and it didn't do anything except burn and make my lips super-glossy. Then I tried TooFaced Lip Injection, which reacted badly and made my skin red around my lip area. Then I tried LipFusion after finding it at ULTA and it rocks! It's glossy, but not TOO glossy, and my lips were noticeably larger over time, and seem to stay that way with minimal application. Also, I got the clear color so I can dip it in my Bare Minerals colors and create my own color. But I am thinking of getting the "bare" color too just to have in my bag. I would definitely give it a try. At Sephora you can always return it.

i have lipfushion...makes me feel nausious....but that is because im not use to the tingling feeliong and its over welming for me..(yes i know im a wimp).....but its gives a minor plump...no durastic if you like the not so fake look~