Life Of Ryan

Everytime I watch it he's crying. Jeez...pull it together. We all have ****ty lives, the only difference is that I'm not making millions of dollars.

^^^ I totally agree. He's not some whiney rich kid. Number one, he made all that money for himself doing what he loves. Unfortunately, his skating clashes with his "normal" life and it's so hard for him to maintain some sort of normalcy. His parents divorce def doesn't help. I was just watching the episode where he goes out with Julia and poor Kane is upset. Not only does Ryan have to maintain his friendships and try to be a normal teen, he has to replace his father's prescence in the home and really step it up for his brothers. No kid should have to do that and I am def sure he would give whatever he could to have his parents still together and to just be able to hang with his friends and brothers.

Sorry, I still think he's whiny.
And I didn't mean that everything should be ok cause he's making money. I just meant that he's really no different from us aside from the money. So suck it up. It just seems that he's looking for some sort of validation since he's stepping up to be a fill in father figure.

Well, he does indeed cry a lot. But, he appears to have a more sensitive nature than his brother, and his friends...who don't seemed shocked when he cries but appear supportive. Which, makes me think that he wasn't always this way before his mom and dad divorced. He's young too...and going through this in front of the world.
Cut him some slack C-Dog. :smile:

Well, I'm just saying that I think he's handling it very well. I think a lot of kids his age would be rebeling yet he is standing up and taking responsiblity of his family on top of this huge skating career he has at such a young age.

And does having tattoos mean you can't cry? :roflmfao::smile: Hmm, I'm covered and I cry all the time :crybaby:;);)

for some reason i sometimes watch this show...and he's 18?? i thought he was like 16 and even at that i think he looks like he's 12... is that was 16-18 year olds look like now!?

he needs to get a little better at his monologues and voice overs... they're dull and kinda monotone.

however him takin his kid brother to that lego amusement park was pretty darn cool of him.

I think he is so genuine. Yeah he's on TV, so we get to watch his private life. The fact that he is comfortable enough to share his pain and what not on TV just proves that he is "tough". It's ok for guys to be sensitive...Society doesn't think so, but it's true...