Lexingtons and Bedfords

1. Today I'm thinking that I'd like to start a collection of Bedfords and Lexingtons. :idea:

The Bedford actually works well as a bag for me, I can push it wide open and get to everything inside without it being too much of a hassle and scratching hands... had to learn to not be afraid of it and open it wide up...

So far, in Bedfords I have Perle and Indigo; but think my piggybank LV fund is saving for Amarante Bedford. In Lexington, I have pomme only, but am dying for framboise...

Do any of you all like collecting these bags and which ones do you have?:drool:

2. i have two Bedfords in Perle and Marshmallow, and i love them. i'm tempted to get the Indigo and Pomme d'Amour Bedfords, but don't think i really need them ... yet :p

3. I'm tempted for Pomme d'Amour Bedford too, but already have Lexington and agenda.... will save for amarante...

4. I really wanted the pomme bedford, but when push came to shove, I got the pomme reade and mono petite bucket. LOL........
    Maybe the amarante if it is still available in October!
    I agree that it is a beautiful shape.
    I think the Lexington is too small for me.

5. Yeah, Lexingtons are small, but oh so hot, and if you use a cles as a wallet, they can surprisingly fit alot, but I agree best when carried with another tote; like my laptop bag, which I can fit big sunglasses in, etc if needed...

6. I just have marshmellow lexington, love the color and shape, totally agree w/cles, it does fit ok consider it's 'evening bag' :yes: Go get 'em Vernis, Veronika! :woohoo: :graucho:

7. I love the Lexingtons, but they dont hold that much and they are really pricey for something that size.......

8. love bedfords!!!I think I want amarante one too..

9. I LOVE the Framboise Lexingtons and the Bedfords.....I like the Pomme Lexingtons too

10. oooh- the amarante Bedford is going to be HOT!

11. Yes Nita! Let's see, you have bronze and rouge right? Amarante would be your 3rd too, unless I'm wrong... I think three is a nice round number...

12. Marshmallow lexington! fabulous, I have never seen it! Also, Yeux's marshmallow bedford is to die for, I LOVE that color, that's one I could look for pre-loved.... but, I would also love a perle lexington too!:heart:

13. I really want a framboise lexington!

14. ^^ me too! like really really bad...

15. Vee- go getta em sista!! You would look fab with one! (OR BOTH :devil:!! hehehe)