Lexington or Minna Street?

1. I would buy a small evening bag and i like the Lexington and the Minna Street very much!:heart:
    Please give me some pros and contras between these two bags and if you have some pics of you and one of the two bags that would be great! Thank you and sorry for my English!:sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:
  2. I think you should go for the Minna Street.
  3. I have the Lex and it's fairly small but I'd prefer it to a Minna St. The Lex has a more "evening bag" look than the Minna as well, the long strap on the Minna makes it seem really casual.

4. ^ those are great pics!
    i think you should get the lexington. although it is small, it will look more elegant that the minna street.
  5. for an evening bag, I'd prefer the lex for the same reasons as rebecca. Have you thought of the Malibu st? that's a nice evening bag too.
  6. I prefer the form of the Minna. Has anyone ever tried wearing it with a short strap?
  7. i prefer the lexington.
  8. What do you like to carry with you when you go out?
  9. The Lexington!!
  10. I have a noisette lexington and honestly it's perfect for an evening bag IMO.
  11. I would go for the Minnia. It would hold a lot more than the Lexington.
  12. i love the Minna, iv wanted it for a while. does anyone here own it?
  13. The Minna is next for me to buy, looked at it last week but was undecided then!

For an evening bag I would go for the lexington as the Minna is more casual.
  14. Lexington!:p
  15. I prefer the Lexington- the Minna looks a little dumpy, IMO.