Lexi Lovers

I can wear the short handle on my shoulder if I don't wear anything bulky but I don't think it's reallt comfortable to wear for a long time thou. May be from your office to the parking lot but not a whole day shopping.

I can fit it on the shoulder but it's not comfortable. I don't have skinny arms either. Shoulder strap is how I carry it on my shoulder & it's comfortable.

Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: cdtracing
Thank you for your sweet comment :smile: I think you cannot go classier with black and silver hardware right? I would love to see a mod shot with you and your lovely suede Lexi ;)
love the black and silver...wish I could see one of these bags IRL but I doubt they're at the local botique (?) and I don't think any of the local dept stores carries the Collection bags (I do think I once saw one at NR but it must have come from another city)

Brought her out for the first time today :smile:
Love love love ❤️
Looks great with your outfit. So happy you found one it's such a fabulous bag, by far my favorite bag and I just think I added one more to my collection that I found. It's black but It has gold hardware, really wish it was silver but for the deal I got it's okay. Now fingers crossed she is accurate with description new with tag and looks great. I am still carrying my navy/black Lexi

Love love love ❤️
Looks great with your outfit. So happy you found one it's such a fabulous bag, by far my favorite bag and I just think I added one more to my collection that I found. It's black but It has gold hardware, really wish it was silver but for the deal I got it's okay. Now fingers crossed she is accurate with description new with tag and looks great. I am still carrying my navy/black Lexi
Ohhh I would love a black one with gold hardware, but I prob won't buy another black thou. Any other colors would be totally welcomed heeeheee... sadly it's hard to find any on the web recently. It prob means that nobody want to part with such a beauty :sad:

Reactions: smileydimples
love the black and silver...wish I could see one of these bags IRL but I doubt they're at the local botique (?) and I don't think any of the local dept stores carries the Collection bags (I do think I once saw one at NR but it must have come from another city)
Yeah I do not think any store carry them anymore, even discount stores like NR and Sak Off Fifth. I made a blind purchase lol . I was thinking about her for a longggg longggg time and search all the pictures available on the web for a feel of how she would look and finally pulled the string after obsessing over her for like 8 months. Glad I took the risk :smile:

Reactions: smileydimples
Ohhh I would love a black one with gold hardware, but I prob won't buy another black thou. Any other colors would be totally welcomed heeeheee... sadly it's hard to find any on the web recently. It prob means that nobody want to part with such a beauty :sad:
I think also there aren't that many MK Collection bags in circulation to stands to reason there would be few for sale

Yeah I do not think any store carry them anymore, even discount stores like NR and Sak Off Fifth. I made a blind purchase lol . I was thinking about her for a longggg longggg time and search all the pictures available on the web for a feel of how she would look and finally pulled the string after obsessing over her for like 8 months. Glad I took the risk :smile:
I've never bought a bag that I didn't see the style IRL first. But then again I haven't bought that many bag online period. I'm more a BNM shopper.