Letting the cat out of the bag...

1. Is what I am doing! :nuts: As a frequent visitor to the Balenciaga forum, I make use of the Reference Library subforum. It is a great resource. But where is the Jimmy Choo Color and Style Reference? Huh?

Well - a couple of days ago I asked our moderator Swanky, Vlad and Megs if we could have a Jimmy Choo Reference Library subforum? During the time I was waiting for an answer, I categorized and organized all the potential colors and style threads as well as the rules for posting. See what happens when I have a day off work?

I got the good news today! Yay! Soon we will have a subforum with a Reference library. :yahoo: :wlae: :yahoo:

Our forum will be pictures only...no chatter. We want it to be a handy way to find the info you need without having to wade through posts. Also, I am recommending that you watermark your pictures, to prevent unauthorized use.

And I also hope you post in both color and style areas. So please get those pictures ready...it make take a couple more days before the subforum is created.
  2. Good Job jburgh! :tup: This is going to be fantastic! :okay:
  3. Yay! Thank you so much for this brainstorm. I think it will be so helpful...not to mention, fun to look at!
  4. Wow....good job! :okay:
  5. Forgot to mention - Cosmopolitan started a thread about showing pictures of your Choo. The reference library will not take away from this effort or the others like "Show off your Choo Family" threads. The library is picture only, no discussion or comments.
  6. love the idea!! wow, you are quite the busy bee, eh? :tup: thanks for doing all this work! it will be a great resource! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
  7. Jburgh

You ROCK!!!!!

Thank you for all the Hard work:woohoo::woohoo:
  8. jburgh, fantastic idea! Looks like you put alot of thought and effort into this. Thank you! Kudos to you and your organizational skills. It will be great having a resource with pictures only(not that I don't love all the conversational threads). I have some older catalogs. It would be great to have as many of the catalogs online for reference also.
  9. Thank you!! Having a reference section will be so helpful. I look forward to the additions!
  10. Jburgh, Thank you for coming up with this fantastic idea. I can't imagine how much time it took to organize colors and styles from the current threads. It will be a great resource and asset to have this information available. Great work!
  11. Can't wait to see it! Hope the catalogues helped! I was pretty surprised when I went back through them and saw all the styles I had forgotten about!:woohoo:
  12. The catalogues did help a lot! Thank you.

I got word from Megs that it may take a few more days to get the library up and running, so sit tight. :choochoo:
  13. Oooo can't wait, thanks very much.
  14. Great idea jburgh!!! Cant wait:yahoo: