Let's try this again...PICS INSIDE

1. My new Mini Lin speedy in Dune. I am sooo excited. It is FAR more beautiful in person! The color is fantastic. (from the pictures I thought it would be lighter). It looked more whiteish to me, but it is not. It is just a perfect creamy beige. I love the material and it feels very sturdy to me. Not flimsy at all. I know some TPF members have mentioned this.
    But....one thing. There are some very, I mean VERY small marks on it. They are really hard to see, but it seems as though the bag may have been a return or something. It looks like it has been handled a bit. I wish I could show you pictures. Do you think I should call ELuxury and ask for an exchange? I don't want to be too picky. Like I said these marks are hardly noticeable.

What do you think?

2. Congrats! Post pics if you can so we can see the marks. Definitely unacceptable if it looks used when ordering from Elux!

3. Congrats! If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase I would call and return it. It's a new bag and should be in a condition that is acceptable to you.

4. I would definately let eluxury know. I myself have returned 3 perle vernis bags because each one had a little black mark. Not a big deal to some, but I figure if I'm going to spend that much money I want it to be perfect.

5. i like eluxury, except for the fact that what i received could have been a used bag. they sell in such large numbers, so they tend to get more returns in my opinion. i am so picky with my handbags as I am paying tons of money. can you post pics? if it really bothers you then exchanged it, but ifs not so noticeable and you can live withit, then I would keep it.

6. Congrats! If not satisfied definitely return it.

7. I'd be very surprised if this bag was a return since they mini lin dune just came out on eluxury last week.....i think you must have one from the first batch :smile:

the small marks could be the pilling/pulling that some people have been describing...my understanding is that they do not get worse, but this kind of thing occurs in most linen fabric

i have the dark mini lin speedy and there are a couple of marks that look like what you're describing, but IMO they just give the fabric some character and do not ruin the look of the bag at all...actually they are barely visible unless you are looking at the bag super closely

please post pictures of your dune speedy, i am dying to see the color :smile:

8. Honesty if I were you I would return it.
    Cos you know what will happen, as soon as you see the bag, you will lookdirectly at that section where it has the marks and you will b pissed about it :smile:

9. For sure if your not feeling 100% about it, return it.

10. please post pics!! congrats!!

11. ITA! the new color was recently released, i also doubt it's been returned.

would love to see pics... i may consider getting something in this color. sounds very pretty!

12. Please post pix... I'd love to see the new color!

13. Congrat's.. I wanna see pic's :biggrin:

14. i wanna see pics too!

15. Yes we want pics!