Let's talk Rouge H

I love my clemence rouge h. Before I knew anything much about hermes, I turned down a 35 rouge h box birkin. Now I kind of wish I hadn't -- now I know why my Sa was surprised. But it does go with most everything.

Rouge H is my fave Hermes red!.

Ditto! At one point, I had every bag H made under the sun in this color (seriously!):wtf:... but decided to "recalibrate" my collection so had to give up the bags I don't use so much. But I still have rouge H bags in matte croc, chevre, box and clemance.

I think that box looks great with GH and the clemance looks great with PH. I wear rouge H with almost everything I have in my wardrobe but then I wear a lot of neutrals.... I think it is a timeless color...

totally classic color, imo - and I LOVE it with palladium! I have a rouge H chamonix Bolide and honestly feel it fills a "bright brown" space - even tho it's slightly brighter than brown, it's not a shout out red....it's perfect! Great with navy, black, brown, grey, cream, summer linens - you name it - if it's a neutral outfit, it's bound to be a stunning accessory.

oh my goodness, i adore rouge H. especially w/ GH. this is the combination of my clemence JPG so you're in luck.

it definitely works with my wardrobe and i consider it to be a great neutral. a trim of any kind would be absolutely wonderful in this combo.

I like Rouge H in Clemence with PHW--but Gold is pretty as well. Looks from your coloring that the Rouge H would be an excellent neutral for you. I love it as a neutral.

I have a Rouge H Kelly in chevre and I :heart: it. I think it's a neutral red (more so than, say, Garance), esp. worn with fall/winter outfits. It goes with absolutely everything -- black, chocolate brown, tan, grey, charcoal, navy, pink, etc. Definitely a versatile color you will reach for over and over.

A, I :heart: Rouge H in anything, any leather. BUT, I found it difficult to work with what I wear. Same with Raisin.

I see so many people who are able to wear both, tho, with great success.

I've been waiting for 16 months for my 35 Rouge H Box Birkin w/GH to arrive. I love the color, rich looking classic Hermes. All my bags have GH, but I have seen Rouge H with P and really like it.