Let's talk $$$$ -PLEASE!!

1. First let me say congrats to all the new birkin owners!!! It's so exciting when "normal" people get a break and don't have to wait on the list!!!

How much does a birkin really cost? Would it be possible for us to put together some sort of price sheet? I know leathers cost different but does color also? I'm interested in a 35cm so if you could give me some idea of prices on the various leathers it would be great!

2. 30cm, Togo, palladium, new 2006 green - $6820

3. 35cm, Togo, palladium, Blue Jeans -- $7400 (excluding tax).

4. My 35cm came out to $8000 and some change after tax. Its a togo bicolor with ruthenium hardware. I finally got around to checking my receipt and it actually wasnt as expensive as I thought it was :lol: *phew*

I saw a a 40cm Clemence Blue Jean color for $8500 yesterday :biggrin:

The Clemence/Horse Hair I saw in the 40cm was $7800. I'll try to remember more and come back tomorrow with a report after I get my Ulysses :biggrin:

5. Noriko, is the bicolor more?

6. I don't think the bicolor is too much more, if more at all :biggrin: I need another one soooo bad!

7. HEHE!! You need a 30 next or a Kelly 32!

8. :lol: I sure do! I want the matching Kelly to my birkin, but the odds of finding that aren't too good! :cry: I hope I can so a special order! I was practically offered a special order on the croc with diamonds yesterday :lol: but I'm not ready yet.

9. Yeah - that would be CRAZY!!

10. Noriko! you are too funny needing another one again! addictive, isn't it???? now we want all kinds of colors. :love:

11. :lol: Nothing like the Hermes high! :love:

12. :love: nothing compares...:love:

13. btw, I'm pretty sure this thread is birkin prices only, but in case anyone was interested in Kelly prices, there was a 28cm chevre fuchsia Kelly for $6100 as well :biggrin:

14. Noriko, was it a rigide or souple?

15. Souple I believe, but I'll have to confirm that tomorrow :biggrin: I always forget to ask that!!!